Amazon AWS and ConvertLoop Connection Errors
When connecting your Amazon AWS Account to ConvertLoop, these are some examples of common errors you may encounter and how to fix them:
1. Connection Error
To fix this error,
1. On your ConvertLoop Account, go to Settings -> Integrations
2. Click on the Amazon SES box
3. Check that the Amazon AWS credentials you entered are correct.
4. If there is a mistake, re-enter your credentials and click on the Update Credentials button.
2. Verify Your Email
To fix this error, simply click on the link in the email that Amazon sent at the email address you entered. As soon as you click on the link, you will verify the email address and be able to enter it as your sender.
3. Amazon Account Already In Use
To fix this error, create a new Amazon AWS Account and connect it to ConvertLoop using our Getting Started with ConvertLoop + Amazon SES Guide.
4. Amazon AWS Account Still in Sandbox Mode
To fix this error, learn how to get your Amazon AWS Account out of Sandbox Mode in this step by step Guide.
5. Amazon AWS Account Does Not Have the Necessary Permissions
To fix this error, learn how to set up the necessary permissions/policies for your Amazon AWS Account in this step by step Guide.
6. Amazon AWS Connection Failed
If any of these errors persists or you would like one of the members of our team to guide you along the process, please write us at email@example.com and we'd be happy to help.